||Union Institute & University, a national university offering Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees to adult students since 1964, is continuing its search for a high performing Enrollment Counselor for its academic center in Hollywood, Florida.
The Enrollment Counselor will:
•Conduct recruitment activities (phone, email, teleconference events) in support of university enrollment growth.
• Counsel prospective learners about Union Institute & University degree programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial responsibility.
• Manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact. Convert prospective learner inquiries to applicants and assist prospective learner through enrollment process.
• Perform follow up activities with admitted and enrolled students to ensure successful transition into the university.
• Maintain all contact with prospective learner within the student information system and ensure accurate student information while observing confidentiality of information.
• Ensure students have a solid understanding of the time commitment, technology and skills required to be a successful online learner.
• Work closely with Program Advising and Financial Aid departments to ensure student’s continued progress in the enrollment process.
• Travel to recruitment events as necessary.
||• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
• 1+ years’ experience in admissions and enrollment.
• Superior marketing and recruiting skills.
• Ability to work independently and a self-starter.
• Strong oral, interpersonal and written communication skills. Ability to manage time effectively, handle multiple projects, prioritize work and strong organizational skills.
• Experience managing projects.
• Detail oriented so as to complete work assignments accurately and on time.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, relational databases.
• Ability to work with colleagues, alumni, faculty, and students from diverse backgrounds.
• Must work well in a team environment.
• Some evening and weekend work expected.
• Local travel required; must have access to reliable transportation.
• Fluency in Spanish preferred.
Interested candidates please submit a letter of interest, a current resume and contact information for three professional references.
Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should notify the Human Resources Department at 513-487-1122.
Union Institute & University is a private, non-profit university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Union Institute & University is an Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer.
We are committed to a multi-cultural environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
||Send This Job to a Friend