||Union Institute & University, a national university for adult students offering programs of study leading to Bachelor’s, Master's and Doctoral degrees, is seeking a Regional Recruiter in North or Central Florida.
The Regional Recruiter serves as a member of the Enrollment Management team, managing an assigned recruitment territory to assist in achieving enrollment goals for Union Institute & University. The position will promote Union Institute & University to prospective
students via college events and fairs, establishing relationships with business and industry leaders, and regional open houses in the assigned territory.
This position will be responsible for recruiting areas in North and Central Florida; including but not limited to the Tampa/Orlando/Jacksonville areas. Ideally the successful candidate will reside in the Tampa or Orlando communities as we would like to focus
outreach in these areas. The position will work remotely but will be expected to travel to our Hollywood, Florida academic center occasionally.
• Serve as a public relations model and ambassador by informing and educating prospective students about Union Institute & University academic and certificate programs
• Responsible for generating inquiries for all Union Institute & University academic and certificate programs
• Plan and manage recruitment territory, prioritizing outreach efforts and providing weekly reports to the Executive Director
• Initiates, plans, and executes special projects in conjunction with territory goals and objectives
• Create after action reports outlining outcomes from all activities
• Responsible for developing, implementing and managing various recruitment strategies including, but not limited to; mailings, electronic communications, college visits, information sessions (presentations) and other special events
• Generate and analyze reports to track student inquiries progress through the enrollment and admissions process
• Collaborate with academic center leadership in the creation of strategic enrollment plans and ensure accurate, timely management of student information system
• Collaborate with the Executive Director to stay abreast of current academic trends through research, networking, and professional membership participation
• Develop, foster, and maintain relationships with outside business, industry and community organizations for potential and ongoing contractual partnerships
• Other duties as assigned
||• Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree preferred)
• 1 year experience in business/relationship development and outside sales (3 years of experience is preferred)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Driven and goal oriented
• Experience with data reporting and analysis
• Ability to work with colleagues, alumni, faculty, and students from diverse backgrounds
• Must work well in a team environment
• Some evening and weekend work is expected
• Driving is an essential function of the job. Must possess a valid and current driver’s license with access to a reliable and fully insured vehicle.
• Must have a clean driving record. A motor vehicle driving record will be conducted.
• Local and regional travel required
• The ability to move and transport heavy boxes of materials is required (20 to 30 pound objects occasionally)
Review of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. To apply, please submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae/resume, and the names and contact information of three professional references.
Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should notify the Human Resources Department at 513-487-1195.
Union Institute & University is a private, non-profit university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Union Institute & University is an Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer. We are committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
||Send This Job to a Friend