||Union Institute & University, a national not for profit university offering Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees to adult students, is seeking an Affiliate Faculty member to teach MBA courses. Most MBA courses at Union Institute & University are
taught in an online format. Union Institute & University is offering a new degree in Masters of Business Administration.
• Teach/Develop one or two MBA courses per eight week term (six terms for the year);
• Lead online asynchronous discussions that develop global awareness and critical thinking skills;
• Evaluate student work;
• Participate in annual evaluation of the general education curriculum;
||• Doctorate degree in Business
• Experience teaching in higher education institution at least 2 years;
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent computer skills; experience in online instruction required;
• Ability to work collaboratively with students, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds;
• Looking for specializations in Business, Cyber security, non-profit organizations, International Engagement, Logistics and Supply Chain (must have at least 18 credit hours in the discipline being taught)
This is a part time position without benefits. Hiring will begin immediately, classes will begin July 2019.
This position is for online teaching and face-to-face (Hybrid) teaching in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest, CV and three professional references.
Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should notify the Human Resources Department at 513-487-1195.
Union Institute & University is a private, non-profit university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Union Institute & University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a
Multicultural environment. We strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
||Send This Job to a Friend