||Vinson Hall Retirement Community, a premier lifeplan community located on a beautiful campus in Mclean, VA, is seeking a LPN Charge Nurse to join our excellent Health Care Team.
The primary functions and responsibilities of this job include:
- Provides direct resident care, furnishing guidance for continuous contributions to resident assessments, interacting with the physician to implement changes and updates.
- Addresses resident/family concerns as they occur and works with the Director of Nursing or Clinical Manager to resolve them
- Administers and documents medications and treatments.
- As a Charge Nurse, supervises subordinate personnel, answering questions and guiding work.
- Oversees the on-going assessments of residents, with appropriate interaction as indicated; monitors documentation of condition and any changes.
Weekends Only: 3pm - 11:30pm (every other weekend)
Weekends Only: 11pm - 7:30am (every other Friday and Saturday)
VHRC offers a very rich benefits package, a collaborative team experience, and a great work environment committed to person centered care and services. If interested please apply online at www.vinsonhall.org